Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Passion Blog- Music



Music is my escape. It’s my escape because when I'm feeling really happy I can play a song that can make my mood better than it was before. Or whenever I'm feeling down and I play a song that I like  my mood somehow changes into something better because of how much interest also the amount of entertainment it gives because it stops me from me thinking about what was making me upset in the first place which is why music is my escape. Music really does make my day more productive because I can be really exhausted but I know I have chores to do such as cleaning my room, doing laundry, or even styling my hair for the next day. When I listen to music is like everything I was feeling changes automatically and I get in the mood to do what I had to do which made my day more productive. Sometimes I won’t have anything to do, and by just listening to music I'll think about doing something productive to start my day.   


3 comments:

  1. I agree with everything you've said because music does the same thing for me. Music is a wonderful thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree personally I believe that this is really powerful the way music has that ability to change ones mood. and just like you love I also listen to music to escape however most of the time I do see that I tend to listen to music that goes with my mood, whether that's a happy pop song to start my day or one of Rome's bachata when i'm in my feelings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think music is a powerful mood enhancer for everyone.

    ReplyDelete