Friday, May 1, 2015

Class Related Response

      The last thing we did while having WT help us with the play is practicing the scene for the school trip to the theatre. When we got to the theatre we basically did the same thing that we do in class. Which was the brain exercise to help our thoughts flow clearly before the group that was chosen to go up on stage and act. Once we finished the exercise, the pizza finally came which was very cold by the way, and I ended up having a stomach ache after as well but other than that the dinner was alright. The best part was the cupcakes if you ask me. Anyways it was time for my senior class to go to and sit down to watch the group that picked to act the scene. They all did great, a lot of emotion was added into their words which is what I liked very much because it was more real. I honestly wouldn’t think they were acting because it felt so real. Despite the audience laughing which kind of through them off a little bit overall they still did a good job. In the future, we should do things like this more often to have the kids engaged in Shakespeare’s work and study his way of thinking about gender roles, and what he thinks about women etc…      





2 comments:

  1. I really like that you posted a video with this post and I agree that all the schools did really good. lml the pizza was really cold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the video!

    ReplyDelete