Friday, May 15, 2015

Free Choice "CSI"

Today for my blog, I've decided to write about the college I recently got admitted to which is the college of Staten Island. I've been coming back and forth from the city to Staten Island due to the meetings I have to basically get me prepared for the fall semester.  To get there you will need to take the 1 train all the way downtown to the last stop, then transfer to the ferry, and then take a shuttle bus. It sounds like a lot but it’s not. I really enjoy taking the ferry because you have a nice view of the city, statue of liberty, and the water is so relaxing.  Once you get there the bus automatically leaves you in front of the main entrance at campus. My campus is huge its about 204 acres which is also the biggest school in CUNY, so there is a a bus that drives you around campus and takes you to your classes basically, which is a great method for lazy people like myself.  The major that I think I want is Accounting, but I also have a passion for helping people and making them feel better about themselves. So I’m definitely thinking about having Psychology as a minor. I’m still in awe about CSI and I’m really looking forward on moving in and the experiences I will have there as a freshman. 

Image result for college of staten island mascot

2 comments:

  1. I can tell that you are truly passionate about this school and I am so proud of you girl. I really hope you have the time of your life in college.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy your experiences there!

    ReplyDelete