Friday, May 29, 2015

"FC" The ending of the school year!

Well FINALLLYYYYYYYYYY!!!!  I honestly thought this would take forever to come which it didn’t. But now since were getting closer to June it is starting to feel like time is going slower. I guess it’s the "senior its." Senior itis is when a student knows there about to graduate so they get extremely lazy, and don’t feel like doing anything. Which is a crazy risk because our teachers are famous for giving out work when the school year is ending. This is so horrible for all of us! Because we really want to just leave and have the last few weeks of school just chilling getting our thoughts together for college but instead give out a great amount of work that can jeopardize our graduation. But anyways, I’ve definitely gotten extra lazy since the school year is ending but I’m making sure I’m getting all of my work done and completed so that I can finally graduate and giving myself the less of a risk of graduating.   
Image result for class of 2015

3 comments:

  1. Our job is to educate you until June 15th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree class of 2015 it has been a bumpy ride but we all deserve it i wish you the best with success.

    ReplyDelete
  3. there's still time to grt it right don't give up now

    ReplyDelete